Friday, October 19, 2012

Introduction

"So's your butt."

Never has there been a a more effective come-back, a snappier put down, a more unassailable retort.  Whatever deficiency you have just attributed to me is one shared by your own rear end.  I'm dumb?  So's your butt.  I'm fat?  So's your butt.  I am an individual thoroughly unconcerned with the plight of those less fortunate?  So's your butt.  Why don't I shut up?  So's your butt.  That doesn't even make sense?  So's your butt.  You're leaving?  So's your damn butt.

Effective. Snappy. Unassailable. That is exactly what this blog aspires to be. In it's advice, it's criticism, it's poetry, it's art, and certainly in it's central concern (the human caboose), this blog aspires to be as effective, as snappy, as unassailable as that legendary rejoinder.

What's that you say?  This all sounds really stupid?  Well, that may be so, my good sir.  And so's your butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment